Sherpa Max Tripod
What Lisa loves most:
- A sturdy, yet lightweight, 3K carbon-fiber travel tripod that offers immense versatility. You can use it with or without a center column to get it low to the ground (this is awesome!).
- Removable and adjustable center column! Get low to the ground—minimum height of under 9”, allowing for versatile camera positions!
- I love the detachable monopod, a hidden compartment with a phone clip to mount a cell phone, and a hidden attached wrench.
- The Sherpa Plus collapses enough to fit in a carry-on. It’s also waterproof and sand-proof.
- Maximum height makes it great for photographers who stand up to approximate 6’2”
What Lisa doesn’t like:
- I misplace things very easily. In the case of this tripod, its versatility has only one drawback—there are several detachable parts that could get misplaced if not re-attached or stored properly.
- For bird and action photography, the inherent gentle resistance of a traditional ball-head may not provide all of the quick panning action and optional gimbal features that the Eagle Series E6H head provides.
Max height: 68.89"
Minimum height: 9.92”
Collapsed height: 20.07"
Weight: 3.76 lbs.
Max load: 26.45 lbs
Material: 3K Carbon Fiber
Regular price: $399 (use coupon code smaxholiday22 for discount)
*includes free shipping to anywhere in continental USA