Lisa Langell's Photo Artistry workshops are truly about nature photography as an art form, both in-camera and in post-processing. If you're interested exploring beyond the boundaries of traditional "magazine and calendar photography," then this workshop is for you!
Prioritizing the creative over traditional approach, you will learn how to:
• Capture birds-in-flight using a slow-shutter panning technique
• Reconceptualize the use of light, shade, composition, form and exposure
• Intentional camera movement/motion (ICM) for creating ethereal images
• High key styled photography
• Silhouette photography
• Techiques for photographing abstract images as a stunning art form
• Post-processing techniques to incorporate additional artistry, including using textures and more
• Traditional nature and wildlife photography techniques
This workshop will help you discover how to create images that are ideally suited for artistic collections and wall art. With hands-on demonstrations, classroom and field-based learning, and expert guidance from your instructors, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your photography skills and create beautiful, one-of-a-kind images. Don't miss out on this chance to nurture your artistry and expand your conceptualization around nature photography as an art form.